Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Few future good uns

140class

Central NC
In a couple years i might have some tanks. They keep adding inches though. Hope i can hold out :) Look about done now.

140class

Central NC
Yea he was around the last couple years. He dont move much in the day time though. I call him hook. Nothing planted its a fresh cutover, the green is some corn that started growing.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yea he was around the last couple years. He dont move much in the day time though. I call him hook. Nothing planted its a fresh cutover, the green is some corn that started growing.

lol I thought that's what that was... I figured my eyes were playing tricks on me.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
nice bucks, do you post on another ohio forum, the background of those pics looks so familiar!

140class

Central NC
central NC. cant say that i post anything on other ohio pages. Just this one. We make a yearly trip up to hunt some of your public land so i get excited seeing some of your pics. I actually think I like running my trail cams as much as hunting. :)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
central NC. cant say that i post anything on other ohio pages. Just this one. We make a yearly trip up to hunt some of your public land so i get excited seeing some of your pics. I actually think I like running my trail cams as much as hunting. :)

You are not alone. I think it is like "catch and release" hunting. Helps build the suspense and anticipation into the hunting season as well.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Cams are a true addiction just like the hunting can be. I'd be lost without my cams from the sense I'd be missing out on something I love!!!