Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackalope's Pre season Scouting Videos.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Your videos are upsetting Joe. I can see a good buck there, but would like to get a better look at him. Guess I will have to wait for you to stick him.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Combination of it being about 8:50 and over 500 yards away. The youtube kills the quality. Lol. Not much I can do. Lol.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Went out this morning and drove around a little. Found these guys about 200 yards off the property line. Nice 10.

[video=youtube;SsEpP4MMQQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsEpP4MMQQ8[/video]

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks guys. I was about 300 yards. They walked out of a creek line and were browsing around. Filming from the truck. He's a hell of a 10. He'll be a booner next year but it would be mighty hard to sit on my hands this year if he hung around under the stand. Lol.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Wow, that's a beauty. He needs more width...lol

Hell of a set of brow tines on him too! Looks like he's not far from shedding that velvet.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks guys. I was about 300 yards. They walked out of a creek line and were browsing around. Filming from the truck. He's a hell of a 10. He'll be a booner next year but it would be mighty hard to sit on my hands this year if he hung around under the stand. Lol.

I'd have to sit on my pecker, cause that deer gives me a boner! Well, scratch that, my pecker isn't long enough!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
He just showed up. Jd thinks a buddy has pics of him on his farm about a mile away. But he's about 200 yards from a piece I have permission for and haven't been in this year. No reason he shouldn't hang around but theyre moving a bunch right now. Had a new booner show up last week and tank has been Mia for a couple days from his normal hillside. Really tryin to nail down those two. Tank and the new guy I'm calling george jones as he keeps being a no show.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great footage Joe! Ain't no way in hell I'd pass on that 10! Yep, most of them will be shedding their velvet anytime now.