Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jackalope's Pre season Scouting Videos.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guess who I just got on film! Needs some work due to lighting. But it'll be up tonight!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ehhhh. It's pretty dark. Not much detail. But you can see the size of his rack.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
[video=youtube;hSA5Mi8kvb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSA5Mi8kvb0[/video]

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I see a huge rack man! thats not that bad of video! I have seen worse, thanks for posting it, and good luck with that hog!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I see a huge rack man! thats not that bad of video! I have seen worse, thanks for posting it, and good luck with that hog!

Yeah, you know it's a huge rack if you can see it in that crappy video

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
That poor deer is gonna have neck issues carrying around all that rack! You better put him out of his misery. Good luck man!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
When I first started watching the video and was looking at the buck in the foreground before Tank stepped out I was thinking, Is that Tank? Then when he did step out I said, Joes videoing a camel without a hump! Rotflmao

He looked huge as in tall compared to the other bucks! Lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
When I first started watching the video and was looking at the buck in the foreground before Tank stepped out I was thinking, Is that Tank? Then when he did step out I said, Joes videoing a camel without a hump! Rotflmao

He looked huge as in tall compared to the other bucks! Lol

I can't prove it. But I think he's sneaking into the cattle lots and eating from the trough. lol

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
[video=youtube;nIUHb8jQtd4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIUHb8jQtd4&feature=youtu.be[/video]