Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

well its our turn

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Storm blew through Salem early this afternoon and knocked down trees and powerlines.... I was at work and my bride let me know if I come home there's no air lol... she gave me the option of staying up at work or coming home.... I probably should of stayed @ work and slept there lol.... bit I couldn't leave her home with no power so I loaded up two coolers full of ice and head for home.... get here pack things on ice and ice down some beer and hunker down for whatever may happen.... drinking a beer and talking too my bride about what she wanted too do and the power comes back on..... oh well so much for this one.... I'm still thinking about all y'all that went through that week without power and was gearing up for it and it wasn't that bad after all..... I was just finishing the title of this when it came back on lol.... hope y'all have a good weekend.... I'll be @ work the rest of the weekend and week.... and its a warm one....

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
We were up to Presque Isle last evening and this morning, came home just in time to see a line of showers cross just south of here. Looked like Bingville got drenched, not a drop here. Glad it wasn't any worse for you J then coming home to a hot wife:smiley_bril: