Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cuddeback Trail Cam Contest

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I got an email to vote on the "Best Picture" at Cuddeback and was looking through the pics. There is a guy in the running that lives at the end of my road! Pretty cool deal for him. Here is a link to see the pics, some awesome ones in the running! I love the two albinos!!! :smiley_clap:

Cuddeback Best Pictures...

Here is his submission...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just curious but was that a pick from NY Jesse ?

I know there is a little herd there and another in Wisconsin if I remember right.

Pretty cool pic and well worthy of a vote IMO. Not something that is a norm that's for sure.

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
That is a great pic. Seeing the albinos is really neat though. I am lucky enough to see atleast 1 each year looking for big velvet bucks in Buffalo County WI. There is always a few in the area I hang out in.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just curious but was that a pick from NY Jesse ?

Nope. Boulder Junction, WI...

The one of the buck laying down from WV is cool as well. That is a good looking deer for WV, but typical of some of the southern mountain counties over there. They produce some good deer every year, including some from their bowhunting only counties.

These are the two battling it out for tops. Not sure which one I like best. In terms of "Best Pic", I suppose these two are the kind of pic you are looking for if you are Cuddeback because it shows off your "pretty" color washed pictures. However if I am picking, that albino pic is tops in my book...

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Id have to go with the hard horn pic with the sunset..... Getting an in velvet pic of a mature buck is alot easier during the daylight than a hard horn bruiser. The ablinos is def an awesome pic and a once of a lifetime