Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

any rain

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I am in Barcelona on a school/work trip deal and I am wondering if we have been getting any rain in SE Ohio.

I know my farm needed it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Up here it's either sunny or the sky opens and it dumps..... only have had a couple of the all day drenchers latley...... You know when the direct tv goes out and it's sunny???? Then it gets black and dumps..... Best weather man i've seen in a while :smiley_clap:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
It's dryer than a popcorn fart here( NE Ohio) since march we've only had one rain event over 1/2". Corn looks more like pineapples then corn this afternoon.

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
The last measurable rain that I have had at my place was on FEBRUARY 15th or 16th, we got a whopping 6/10's of an inch. Since then there has only been a couple small rains that amounted to less than 1/4 inch. Unfreakingbelievable.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I hink it goes without saying that the whole state and most of the country could realy use a few good showers. it might even improve some lack luster fishing.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Pretty dry here in NW Ohio as well. Might be time to expand into the sprinkler/irrigation business. lol

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Looked like a pretty nice storm system moved through to the north of us last night, we didn't get a drop! Mike or anyone up that way get some good rain?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It was looking good for some rain last night. Had some showers move through. Sky began to clean and I moved a vehicle. Dry as a bone underneath. Talk about disappointing!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
The windshield of my truck had a few drops on it but that was the only sign of any precip. It is cooler today and con looks a little better. No real chance of rain next week but at least the cooler temps will help.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Compared to how many inches this time last year in NE OH, Sam?!?

Hotter than two mice screwin in a wool sock...

That's a new one, I'm gonna have to steal that.

Last year we didn't plant anything before Memorial day, this year corn and beans we done by 5/11 and the ground then was too dry for good germination.