Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Custom Bow Riser Paint Job - w/ PICS

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Looks awesome Jim!

If I was you I would try and get the rights to it and then market your idea to the manufactures. Just an idea.

I want 15% of the royalties since I suggested the idea to you. LOL ;)

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Looks great Jim........I read this from top to bottom and I feel your pain on the way this went, seems like that kind of shit happens to me all the timerotflmao

That is what I like to call a "goat rope". Anyhow, nice job on the work and way to stick with it and finish it up.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks awesome Jim!

If I was you I would try and get the rights to it and then market your idea to the manufactures. Just an idea.

I want 15% of the royalties since I suggested the idea to you. LOL ;)

I've thought about this... Just not sure how to go about it. Probably not worth my time though, unfortunately.

Man what a journey just to get your bow done but it sure looks great in the end! You have more patience than I would have, fugging bow would be through the garage door if I went through all that!!

Trust me, Chuck... I came damn close to doing just that! lmao

Looks great Jim........I read this from top to bottom and I feel your pain on the way this went, seems like that kind of shit happens to me all the timerotflmao

That is what I like to call a "goat rope". Anyhow, nice job on the work and way to stick with it and finish it up.

Isn't that the truth?!?! Every time I work on something it never goes the way it should. Just like when working on vehicles... I try to repair one thing and end up breaking a couple other things in the process. lol