Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do you guys realize?

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
that in 17 more Saturdays we will be sitting in our tree stands with bows in hand waiting to stick some deers? :pickle::smiley_clap::smiley_breakdance::smiley_crazy::smiley_cheer::pickle:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stunned!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339117481.924242.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
17 more Saturdays till my vacation and tree time starts....YES !!!!!!!

Can't wait since I will be off the first 3 days of the season. Then just a few weeks after that I will be off again for our TOO outing in Southern Ohio. Dang this is going to be a blast of a season.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dammit hoyt I coulda gone without hearin' that....i'm just gettin ready to go fishin and have had fish on the brain for a week, now I'm cornfuzed

Huckleberry Finn

Ha now that's some good news. Might hunt the opener this year, just because I can...

Mike - your wife is so hot. Please tell her I said that (again)....damn.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My wife raised an eyebrow and gave me the sarcastic "Really? Oh wow. Great. I can't wait."

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jessica:
ok.................and.............. (I started laughing.) I don't get it. What's funny.

You're supposed to get mad.

Why

Uhhhhhhh. Well. I guess no reason.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Ha now that's some good news. Might hunt the opener this year, just because I can...

Mike - your wife is so hot. Please tell her I said that (again)....damn.

hahaha this post made me laugh! This forum is great! Just like all of my buddies at home sitting around BSing!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Mine starts in 13 Saturdays in KY! I got some revenge to settle with a few biggins down there.... the new GF is prob gonna turn into the ex gf after she see's how much I hunt :smiley_clap: