Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Could you kill these?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don't get a thrill out of killing mice around the house, spraying wasp nests, or killing yote pups. It's all the same to me. Just something that needs done. If I don't take care of it now it'll be a bigger problem later. And the odds of killing them later is slim to none. You have to find them when they're denning and knock them out in one swoop. Takes a fraction of the time and effort.

Yup...

Alphamax10

Kirtland, Ohio
Huck, I told you I will take you to sign your consent form and hold your hand while they pierce those ears! Guys, I see your points and not trying to post an argument. I hate yotes just as much as anyone but couldn't squeeze the trigger on the pups even if I wanted to.

MandRroofing

In the woods
Went in to my stand tonight and boom,my trail cam is stolen!pissed...then these guys come in to ease my pain!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349392692496.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349392692496.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 100
  • uploadfromtaptalk1349392706913.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349392706913.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 106

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to hear about your trail camera getting stolen. Glad you got a couple of those yotes.

MandRroofing

In the woods
Lol yea I was surprised myself, I didn't see the second one but when I shot the first one, for some reason the second yote ran stright to the first one and then I shot the second one.both at 20 yards.shooting the z7 ,fmj 400 tipped with qad exodus.

Ricer2231

Sorry to hear about your cam, that sucks. As far as the coyote pups, shoot them all and let the buzzards clean them up. I have seen too many calves get torn up and even killed by the parents of these cuddly little killers. Just my .02.