Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Not dead , but close

:smiley_blackeye: No not dead :smiley_blackeye:
But close
End of Dec I fell at work , off a 10' ladder onto my forehead and arm ( as I was told )
Don't remember 2-3 days before and 3+ weeks after

Just now getting back online much

And to top it off
I now have to go to another Doc ( 8th or 9th ) , as soon as Workman's Comp Ok's it
As after 3+ months of rehab the Doc finaly did a MRI on my right shoulder and found damage

Duuu
I have not been able to raise that arm past 90 degrees without help and a lot of pain

I hope to check in as posible to read up what I missed
Also I will post a few pic's
Should be fun

John

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry to hear of your accident. Hope your recovery continues. Thanks for letting us know what happened. Hope you can get healed up fully.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Man hate to hear about stuff like this. It sounds like it could have been worse though. It is good to see you back on the boards. Hope your recovery is as quick as it can be and you heal fully.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn John sorry too hear this just glad you're back in the fold and on the road too recovery.... looking forward too the pictures....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad to hear your health is on its way back John. Many on here have been wondering what happened to you. Glad to have you back!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Glad to see you're back and recovering well John, they we're asking about you. Let us know if there is anything we can do..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sorry to hear of your trials and tribulations John. I know I missing a day of my life from my concussion 13 years ago and that is frustrating still, I can't imagine losing 3-4 weeks! I hope things go well for you and you make a full recovery!!! As Joe said, if there is anything the TOO community can do for you, just let us know...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good to hear from you again, John. Hopefully you will have a full and speedy recovery... as deer season is not far away! Glad you're ok man.