Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Johnny King Buck

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for sharing this article Mike. I have a P&Y buck. My next goal would be OBBC. The actions of B&C make me think whether I would ever want to register one with them. Might never happen for me anyway, but if it does, I will think long and hard before registering it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Very interesting article Mike. Thanks for sharing that. To read that the only factor the B&C is hanging their decision on is the length difference of the two G2 tines in question is beyond absurd! They want perfection that bad! Good grief!

It's also interesting about why P&Y is jumping in on this witch hunt! Are they in bed with B&C? The James Jordan deer possibly getting unseated as Wiskys número UNO typical record! Scorers within the Wisconsin. Buck & Bear club not wanting to jeopardize their chances to become B&C official scorers! There are motives and conspiracies galore.

Just sad that this deer isn't getting the credit it's due! 180 nontypical hahaha

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
IMO, I always saw the Sam Collora(Mrs. doe pee buck) as having abnormal points. The ones on the right side are not on top of the mb and more to the outside or not in line. The left side is typical.

The Goad deer is atypical as is the King deer. No difference! It goes to show you how inconsistent the B&C org. has become. The g2's look just as different as far as their length.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Question is will it still be fair. They've already intimidated their scores by making it known they're serious about this deer not making it.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
There's an ego or 50 in there somewhere that will screw this guy again IMO. But at least it'll get some time in the spotlight in a positive manner...

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
B-C made there decision... 180 inch typical if he wants it that way or 217 non typ... This should put all the controversy over it to rest... Finally!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Like we didn't know they would screw him. They've already intimidated their scoters into compliance.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Two scorers hadn't even heard of the buck... Who got screwed? The buyer??? He's the only one. Who knows what he paid for a 180 inch typ that ranks around #950 in the all time records...lol... He's an idiot... Why can a dumb ass like me tell its a non typ point???

ohio
Two scorers hadn't even heard of the buck... Who got screwed? The buyer??? He's the only one. Who knows what he paid for a 180 inch typ that ranks around #950 in the all time records...lol... He's an idiot... Why can a dumb ass like me tell its a non typ point???

Cause jd your a Dumbass with good eyes lol jk