Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FS offseason TC pics and videos 2012

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Pics update. Photos courtesy Ron and Dew Boyz

Here's a dandy tall buck

Hope this one gets by this season.....

......and this one

This is another nice 10

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Went to pull a card today from a cam I've left alone for the past few weeks and when I got there...............fuggar was gone! I had a camera there all year long last year and had no issues. It just goes to show you nothing you have is safe and considered yours anymore. I didn't have it locked which is my fault but they'd either smash it beyond oblivion or just come back with a pair of bolt cutters. I pulled my other cam in the vicinity. I'm gonna try and set up a cam off an entry point in the future and try to catch the POS lowlife.:smiley_boos:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well with the theft of one camera caused me to get panicky so I pulled two of the three remaining. Fuggin sucks that I have to do this but I need to regroup and hash out a plan as to how to catch the POS. Meanwhile I did get a couple pics of a dang nice longbeard that I've had several encounters with the past couple years. Fuggar has got to have some spurs on him by now. Here he is:

Here this nice young 8 point on a cam that is at least a half a mile from the crick crossing I got him earlier at:

Sure hope he gets by the next couple years!

It's been a rough year as far as catching the big boys on camera so far and with having only one cam out now it just got tougher.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is a terrible feeling. I know what it feels like to have a camera come up missing. I am sorry to hear it Ric. Catch the puke if you can!