Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FS offseason TC pics and videos 2012

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks for the comments buddies! Yeah, he's still got alittle growing left but many are nearly done. He should still be a shooter after the velvet comes off but we'll see.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here ya go Ric.

Fugg next year! That thing is ripe for the picking!!! :smiley_clap:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
We'll see Jesse, he does have some more of growing left to do. We do love his mass and webbing around the bases of his 2's and 3's.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My bro is kicking my ass right now! Here are two really nice ones since last weekend.

Buck number one

Buck number two

At least I can still hunt them! lol

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Adam, can you rotate the top buck for me. It's not that way in my album since I rotated it myself. Don't know why it didn't post the same?!?

Thanks in advance.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Adam, can you rotate the top buck for me. It's not that way in my album since I rotated it myself. Don't know why it didn't post the same?!?

Thanks in advance.

No real way we can rotate it besides saving it and reporting it they're only linked to photobucket. Think of too as a window and the pic as the scenery outside.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Phil, pumped ain't the word for it. Haha

Ron has been getting some nice velvet pics but mostly at night. No doubt these mature deer are traveling some distance under the cover of darkness to feed IMO.

Thanks to Whomever rotated the pic for me.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Looking good so far! He will be a stud!

I've rotated this mother on photobucket and saved it. If it didn't come out right, it ain't my fault! lol

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Well, I sweated my arse off today but it was worth it. Got two stands put up and all pruned out and ready to rock and roll. That makes 3 stands all done with just two more left to do. At my age hanging 20+ ft up strapped in but bear hugging the tree while pulling up a stand is no easy feat! Dang I feel old!

Pulled to cards today was very disappointed with one that had been out for 2 weeks with only one doe but the other one was only out for a week over a crick crossing and I managed to get two nice vid's of a young up and comer. After watching the videos and sizing him up he looks to be a 2.5 year old with nice upside. I found a shed this year from what might be his father or related. He is starting to show a very small kicker or split on his right g2. Next year he should be nicer but if he makes it 2 years.....look out!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Man! That one is a slammer.. Good luck man. Get that dude in the back of the truck.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I just pulled a card that I've been chomping at the bit to check even though it only been out a week. Had 6 videos on it and all but one were of does and fawns but one was a real nice buck. Wouldn't you figure that he is waaaaay back in the background and doesn't move the least little bit! ugh I've been trying to take pics off the puter and zoom in on my phone but that is a waste of time. I'm hoping its Bonehead but none the less I finally found where a shooter is hanging out and hope to provide some pics for you all in the future.