Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FS offseason TC pics and videos 2012

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks guys! He might be that buck that I found the split RIGHT G2 too. I know they've been known to switch character traits around sometimes but prolly is at least a kin to the shed buck and the one I got last year. I've got two other cams out and prolly won't check them till late next week. I'm stoked!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hell yea, Ric... Lots of good things going on with that buck. He looks like he's off to a great start... Maybe end up in the mid-150s perhaps?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah, I am thinking the same thing. I'm hoping it's this guy from last year!

The guy on the left

This would be him after shedding the velvet

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Off to an awesome start! Looks great and looks to have some extras at the bases on top of it all! Good luck man!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
After pulling 2 cards this late morning I wasn't to surprised that things were slow. Just 12 pics between the two but I got a few pics I thought I would share. With the heat and dry conditions the movement has been slow for most of us. I'm contemplating moving a cam or two over to a few creek crossings in the future. Here they are:

Nice young buck:

Momma and a fawn(fuggin flies are crazy now)

Nice young doe:

Pic of my oldest daughter helping me clean shooting lanes before our vacation:

I had both of these cams set up for stills but switched them back to video. The pic quality sucks if there is any movement and the video offers better viewing. I'll pull the other two cards next week or the week after.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here are a couple pics of some nice bucks my bro got on his cams from the SE part of the state:

I wish we got a better pic of the last buck but it was the only one. I'll post more updated pics of my bros when he sends them to me.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Bro got another nice up and comer. Hope he gets by this fall cuz he should be a hawg next year! Can one of the mods help a tard out and rotate this for me.lol

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I am just managing to get caught up on some of these threads. The deer from last year in post #26, at first glance, i thought it was a mule deer.

good prospects for this season. hope you bag one.