Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Good news!!!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I had my appointment with the surgeon yesterday afternoon and after reviewing my MRI and X-rays he don't think we will have to do surgery!!! he thinks with some aggresive physical therapy and some "juice" injected into the area of the tear and another where the arthritis is he thinks it will be good to go, he said the tear is small enough that it should heal on its on and if we can get the inflamation under control around the arthritis then he shouldn't have to cut me. I am really glad that I dont have to run around all summer with my arm in a sling!!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Great news! Hopefully it works for you. Hard part is usually self control to keep from doing things the doctor says we shouldn't do before it is healed up. lmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Very Glad to hear about the good news BB. Now you can focus on rehabbing that shoulder so you will be ready for Sept. 29th.

That is great news for you as long as you do what the doc says and don't over-do it or you'll be nursing that shoulder all year long. Two months ago I had surgery on two herniated discs in my neck and now with some time and healing I feel 100% already and have the clear to start shooting again. Wasn't a good feeling I know when faced with possibly not being able to shoot for a long time or at all.