Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jesse's 2012 Trail Cam Thread...

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Man, he looks good from behind, but I'm not sold that you would be satisfied with him.
I think this is a classic case of "maybe". In the end, maybe leads to regrets. Remember the "maybe" I shot last year? I'm still pissed.

Did any of that make sense? Lol

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I think that is a buck I would probably pass on. I just don't see you being 100% happy shooting that dude. He just doesn't have the mass, and he doesn't look real old IMO

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad you passed Jesse, I think you'd regret it afterwards. You have some awesome hunting right now and through all of Novemeber and the late season. A lot of season left and you have a new property that could produce some monsters. It will happen, just give it time. My .02. Good luck!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Well not much exciting to report here lately, but I did get some important pics and a few that were kind of cool. When I first saw this pic, my first thought was: "Hey guys, we're down here!" is my most retarded bird voice! lmao Sure enough the next series of pics was a more birds joining the party!!!

I thought this was a cool serious of pics of Jack. He spent close to an hour here before the storm hit...

No other deer was here between Jack and the storm. The only pics I had over that span were of this guy...

The it snows and Jack shows back up...

He rooted around forever trying to scrounge up the last bits of corn...

Spending well over an hour digging around and giving me 200+ pictures in that time...

I like this picture because of when he visited. After he left in the pic above, he didn't return until the 31st at 2AM. At 2AM that night, my wife was less than two hours from delivering our little girl. Kinda like that little memento!

This was the ever important "made it through muzzleloader" picture! His leg still appears to be inflamed and I imagine that will be permanent with the scar tissue and all. At least I know he's alive!!!

And last but not least, the ladies. Getting 8 deer in one pic is a RARE occasion these days, so I was stoked to see this. I believe these are all does with one exception. Now the trick is to keep them alive!!!