Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Food plots, Wildlife Consulting, MORE

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nope. Amazing the camaraderie that can happen when your core members are allowed to set the tone for the site vs power trip moderators who instigate as much as they moderate. And owners who don't censor their members because they pander to a 50 different sponsors opinions. We barely cover the bills each month but we're rich beyond dreams with member knowledge and friendships.

I would much rather be poor and happy, than rich and miserable. This site is the cream of the crop without a doubt. Rich in friends here!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
thanks for all the responses guys.

I am from lorain county, but live in Athens Ohio.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
rotflmao
power trip moderators who instigate as much as they moderate.

you dont have to talk about redcloud like that, get to know him hes not a bad guy...

I remeber you from OS, I think we might have actually butted heads a time or two.
No hard feelings, welcome to the site.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
hmm dante I think you do sound familiar, but I do not recall butting heads, but it is totally possible!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
hmm dante I think you do sound familiar, but I do not recall butting heads, but it is totally possible!

We find that the atmosphere of that site over there can make nice people mean. Hell. I bet I butted heads with half the members here when we were there. Lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
rotflmao

you dont have to talk about redcloud like that, get to know him hes not a bad guy...

I remeber you from OS, I think we might have actually butted heads a time or two.
No hard feelings, welcome to the site.

Thanks for backup buddy lol. I don't know why Jackalope would say such things about me lol

Welcome to the site at1010. I do recall seeing your posts on that other site now. Glad you found us and signed up. Post away man and don't forget the pictures.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Thanks for backup buddy lol. I don't know why Jackalope would say such things about me lol

Welcome to the site at1010. I do recall seeing your posts on that other site now. Glad you found us and signed up. Post away man and don't forget the pictures.

thanks! I am happy to be on here, I was on the other site for a long time, and still enjoy it, but I need a new place to spend some time also. I was young when I first started so I do apologize to those of you who I argued with, especially if I was in the wrong.

I am just happy to meet, new guys, talk hunting, and hopefully get some people to want business for this company I am trying to help.

Thanks All.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We are pretty do-it-yourself peeps around here. Not sure how much business you will drum up, but we sure can enjoy talking hunting with you. Hope to see you with your hands wrapped around a big rack this year!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
We are pretty do-it-yourself peeps around here. Not sure how much business you will drum up, but we sure can enjoy talking hunting with you. Hope to see you with your hands wrapped around a big rack this year!

You and me both brother!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I remember seeing you over there as well. What does at1010 stand for if you don't mind me asking?

We're glad to have you and we will look forward to sharing info and swapping pics and stories.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I remember seeing you over there as well. What does at1010 stand for if you don't mind me asking?

We're glad to have you and we will look forward to sharing info and swapping pics and stories.

10/10 is just my birth day October Tenth, and at is my name Albert T

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Albert, if figured it meant something like that. We have had many cool discussions,stories and photos shared before you found us here to entertain you if get bored sometime. One of everybodys favorite here on TOO is "Nothing about Nothing". Enjoy!