Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

As good as mwrecks???

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks for bumping to the top. That brought many smiles and laughs. . . Again! Mike's comeback was hilarious.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Hahaha. Hell yes! Thanks for bumping it up there Randall. That is some funny shit. We have very few turkeys up here in my area too. But I shit you not, there is a group of 5 about 1/4 mile from my house at the edge of town in a woods we have never seen them at. Im convinced someone turns some loose around here every spring.

teej89

NE PA
I swear it was like a cartoon...he saw the barrel poke out, his eyes bulged, and kabnlowey!!

lmao lmao lmao lmao I pictured this and just tried to hold in a laugh and made some awkward noise in the office. Once person even said bless you hahaha

Last edited:

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
I could not resist temptation. I bought a turkey tag, loaded a gun, and tried to kill a turkey after work today. I was unsuccessful. Hope mwrecks is happy, my success rate is now 50%. I was close but realized too late I left my bug spray and calls in the milf van. I was violated by skeeters in ways I will never speak of. I had to clear some of the blizzard of skeeters off my face and they saw me, I was 10yds away, dang.

Tried another spot but misjudged where they were and those ran off too but I did not get hammered by the skeeters.

Tried a last ditch effort not far from where I killed my first and only and thought of this thread....lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I heard this thread needed an update! 😂

mail.jpg

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Found the MWRECKS sign in the garage a couple months ago(I am a hoarder). Got into some bald faced hornets today and had to share with Jesse, Joe, and MWRECKS.

I have turkey hunted now a total of three times. Had one on a string and a tresspasser drove out into the field "to get a better look at the birds. "He did not know someone was hunting"." I gave him the whatfor but scored 2 dozen morels heading back to the rig. Mushrooms boner me up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than turkeys ever will.