Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
20180123_193136.jpg
Venison nacho grande

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Breakfast actually. Made homemade SPAM, fried it with somescrambled on a shingle.

The homemade SPAM is great, the kids tore it up.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Korean inspired pacific cod with a go-chu-jang glaze atop a bed of proper dandelion greens with a side of steamed broccoli and a go-chu-jang drizzle. Healthy ass meal too. Nose running spicy as a bonus. Very satisfied after demolishing it.

Buckmaster

Portage
Lol. I feel like I'm missing something else.... bacon?

My venison mixes.

Venison Straight series (soups, chili, spaghetti sauce)
Venison ground with smoked bacon @ 15-20% (makes for good burgers)
Venison ground with pork loin @ 35-40% (meat loafs, casseroles, burgers, sausage, bologna, snack sticks, misc. etc.) Adding additional ground turkey makes a fine tri-meat burger medley.

Jamie

Ohio
IMG_1455.jpg

this is so damn good. Nancy ran across it on facebook or something. I've made it four or five times now. I cut the garlic down to two cloves, the Worcestershire and Frank's down to 1/8 cup, used juice of one whole lemon (about twice as much). I pull the tails off my shrimp before cooking, too. fresh baked baguette for dipping is a must.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
View attachment 59335

this is so damn good. Nancy ran across it on facebook or something. I've made it four or five times now. I cut the garlic down to two cloves, the Worcestershire and Frank's down to 1/8 cup, used juice of one whole lemon (about twice as much). I pull the tails off my shrimp before cooking, too. fresh baked baguette for dipping is a must.

Sounds like I’m giving this one a try.... Thanks Jamie...

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
My venison mixes.

Venison Straight series (soups, chili, spaghetti sauce)
Venison ground with smoked bacon @ 15-20% (makes for good burgers)
Venison ground with pork loin @ 35-40% (meat loafs, casseroles, burgers, sausage, bologna, snack sticks, misc. etc.) Adding additional ground turkey makes a fine tri-meat burger medley.

Nice. Good shit

Jamie

Ohio
eat up fellas. easy-peasy, delicioso.

Giles, that looks mighty tasty. I see you busted out the good china, too. nice :smiley_coolpeace: