Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Video of Kody's first turkey

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ok, so we don't have a future in TV, but I was fortunate enough to capture Kody's first tukey kill on video. My dad was with us and he was sitting in the back. I wish I got more pre-shot footage, but it all kind of happened fast since the birds came in silent.
The one decoy blew over from the wind of the first front that came through, so we have one dead decoy before the dead Jake.

After Kody shoots you can hear him say, "my ears are ringing." That's why I give out a little laugh.

Plus, it was my dad's mini camera and he didn't tell me til after not to zoom in too much because it blurs. Oh well... enjoy!

[video=youtube;r373G9OJewg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r373G9OJewg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Awesome! Congratulations, again! ...and it is more proof just how dumb a turkey really is. :)

Huckleberry Finn

"take that first one! take that middle one! Take that middle one! ... Just don't shoot the decoy!"

hahaha good job Cottis!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome job! Right in the throat! Great video and good times with the family. :)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I did get a kick out of the "Don't shoot the decoy!" line you had Mike. I think it is pretty much what most Dads would be thinking.