Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Turkey Hunting Report

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Awesome Brock and Mason! Congrats! My daughters and I are headed out for the final blind sit of the year. I would be extatic for a jake to show.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
He just strolled by 5 minutes ago at 30 yards. He was trailing 3 hens. I was on the roof of the chicken coop. lmao
Just imagine how big he'll be next year for your backyard bird! Blasting his ass on the last day would of been very tempting though. Didn't Frank pull some shit like that either last year or the year before to put his team in the lead?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Headed home for church. Had 2 kids get confirmed. One of my buddies drove by my hunting property on his way home from church. Said he saw the biggest turkey he's ever seen around 1pm or so. Go figure. I didn't see anything. They were waiting on me to leave I guess.

Congrats Brock and Mason! Congrats to all who tagged a turkey this year.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Headed home for church. Had 2 kids get confirmed. One of my buddies drove by my hunting property on his way home from church. Said he saw the biggest turkey he's ever seen around 1pm or so. Go figure. I didn't see anything. They were waiting on me to leave I guess.

Congrats Brock and Mason! Congrats to all who tagged a turkey this year.
Well that blows! Same thing happened to my buddy yesterday. He left at 11 and his girlfriend's dad texted her a pic at 11:30 of a Tom not far from where he was at lol

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Had a great time and took the recurve the whole season,had birds in just didn't connect.
The last 2 weeks where i hunted were bad though,saw hens with poults and couldn't get a bird to gobble.
Still had fun and will try again with the recurve next year.
Oh and the best part of my season was taking a young kid out and calling in his first bird for him.Great day that was.

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Had a great time and took the recurve the whole season,had birds in just didn't connect.
The last 2 weeks where i hunted were bad though,saw hens with poults and couldn't get a bird to gobble.
Still had fun and will try again with the recurve next year.
Gay Perry county birds[emoji23] uploadfromtaptalk1463435787716.jpg