Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Threads!!!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yesterday morning I received my new Pro Line cables and strings from Skeeter Creek Outdoors. I must say, I am extremely impressed with Pro Line thus far. The quality and finish of these strings appears to be top notch. All measurements were right where I had requested them... In fact, the threads for my Z28 were so true to measurement that I didn't even have to adjust cam sync or timing.... Both cams were dead nuts with each other right off the press.

These things just look phenomenal on these bows. It's a shame really... The pictures don't even come close to showing how good they look.

Anyone in need of new threads for your bow, shoot Milo a PM and get yourself a set of Pro Lines. You will be happy you did... trust me.

String - White, Brown, Black with clear halo end serving and black center serving...
Cables - White, Green, Black with clear halo end serving...

String - Streak Freaks: Blue primary, Black secondary with clear halo ends and black center serving...
Cables - Streak Freaks: Black primary, Blue secondary with clear halo end serving...

Huckleberry Finn

Looks damn good.

Milo, do you remember what my strings look like on the Switchback? I think I might need a new set of these this summer...when I move my back I'll have you look at 'em (please) and tell me...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Looks damn good.

Milo, do you remember what my strings look like on the Switchback? I think I might need a new set of these this summer...when I move my back I'll have you look at 'em (please) and tell me...
yes and thats fine..we will get them done..sooner the the better...doan be calling me in september for a new set...you need to shoot them this summer