Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Most Unique Shed Ever

Schu72

Streetsboro
I’m not an accomplished shed hunter by any means, so they area all somewhat trophies to me, but I’m exceptionally proud of this one. Not very big, but very unique. I would have loved to see this guy carrying this mess around.

This shed was over a year old and chewed up pretty bad. It was completely tangled with these Christmas lights.

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Don't find them like that often. Hell ever. Lol. That's crazy. I wonder is it was one of those light up deer he attacked.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
In the words of the great Ryan Nayden: "Damn suburban deer!" lmao

Nice find Scott! No doubt a once in a lifetime find!!!

Yup!!! They kill me...Definitly a unique find Scott!

Hell, just last week Huck and I saw 2 Toms strutting not 5 feet off a 4 lane road in the middle of an office park area when going to meet up with Curan...I am learning to hate the cruelty of suburban wildlife!!!

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Weird! Darn good find really. Those lights covered it pretty well! Congrats on your find. I agree as well, they are all trophies to me. Big or small, none seem to be real easy to find.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Very cool find! I read a story once about a guy that was shed hunting a buck that had part of a swing set on his antlers. He said you always knew where he was because he would jingle.