Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Wild Hog, Spring Turkey and Coyote

TeamNordicHunters

NW Ohio
Hi we are a group of hunters in NW Ohio, that are planning a hunting/camping trip to Zaleski state forest, Vinton county Ohio, we are leaving on April 25th and will start the hunting April 26th to April 29th, if you would be interrested in joining us hunting some Boar, Turkey or Coyote check more info out here:

spam removed.

Hope to see some more people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
isnt that gonna screw up the turkey hunters with all that commotion down there?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah, that's bound to piss people off during the first week of the season! HA. Good luck with that! Hey Joe, better warn Eddie! lmao

TeamNordicHunters

NW Ohio
Great more outdoor tv want to be's.

Sorry but we are not outdoor TV want to be's, first of we are not making any money, we are merely offering guys who would like to hunt but don't have a buddy to hunt with or who aren't spoiled with having private land to hunt on. So before judging others please do some research or keep quiet, its pretty annoying that when I post on a forum that know it all wanna bee's think they should comment in a bad way.

TeamNordicHunters

NW Ohio
isnt that gonna screw up the turkey hunters with all that commotion down there?

If Turkey hunters want to hunt without being annoyed then they really should hunt on Private land, not on public......as a hunter I can't hunt on public land and get pissed of because some other hunter wants to hunt something other than what I hunt.........that's pretty dumb thinking right there!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ohio Wild Hog, Spring Turkey and Coyote

If Turkey hunters want to hunt without being annoyed then they really should hunt on Private land, not on public......as a hunter I can't hunt on public land and get pissed of because some other hunter wants to hunt something other than what I hunt.........that's pretty dumb thinking right there!

we are merely offering guys who would like to hunt but don't have a buddy to hunt with or who aren't spoiled with having private land to hunt on.

Isn't this rather contradictory? You say maybe turkey hunters shouldn't be so picky and go hunt private land. You also say you are offering hunts to people without access to private land.

I am not wasting my time to click your link. I am also not going to add to your google rankings by clicking it. I do not really care what you offer. However, this site is member moderated. As a member of this site, I find it somewhat annoying to find your posts as nothing more than spam. Do I have a business I promote here? Sure. It is in the signature line. Do all my posts pimp my business? Absolutely not. Buy from us or buy from someone else. I really don't care. I am not here to pimp product and promote. I am here to enjoy the fellowship of the outdoors with fellow enthusiasts. Maybe if you tried contributing something to the site outside of shameless plugs for yourself your message would be received with respect.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sorry but we are not outdoor TV want to be's, first of we are not making any money, we are merely offering guys who would like to hunt but don't have a buddy to hunt with or who aren't spoiled with having private land to hunt on. So before judging others please do some research or keep quiet, its pretty annoying that when I post on a forum that know it all wanna bee's think they should comment in a bad way.

Hmmm. Maybe you should have done some research of your own before posting here let alone telling people to be quiet. This should go over real well here.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Pretty pitiful that this guy posts on here about being a hunter and what not, but doesn't care about screwing other hunters over cause its legal... Talks about wanting to have people join his "team" but offers nothing to this site but the pimping of his cause.

Hey guys, join my "team" of badasses so we can get into your land. Right on!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
The fact that it took 7 and a half months to respond to the comments says you aren't really part of this team. Doesn't make me want to join yours.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Back again I see. I've told you before if you wish to pimp your group you need to become a participating member of the forum. But for the third time all you do is show up and pimp your group. Then get mad when people call it spam.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Nice reply asshat. So much for mutual respect for other users. Glad you are as transparent as you appear. You might as well schedule a rhino and hippo hunt while your down there...team honeybager