Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Newbie gear ?

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Not to far from the TOO gathering we had last summer right ? I am sure I could screw up a turkey hunt down that way and the best part is....nobody would ever know since there isn't much for cell service lmao.

Yep not TOO far from there, if ya want to come down just let me know when and we will make it happen.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I could probably learn a mouth call for turkey. Can't be any harder then learning an elk cow call but the turkey makes more vocal sounds then a cow elk lol. That would be the hard part for me in learning all the sounds a turkey can make lol.

Thanks for advise DC and diablo. I might just try it some day when I get time to learn a thing or two.

Huckleberry Finn

I could probably learn a mouth call for turkey. Can't be any harder then learning an elk cow call but the turkey makes more vocal sounds then a cow elk lol. That would be the hard part for me in learning all the sounds a turkey can make lol.

Thanks for advise DC and diablo. I might just try it some day when I get time to learn a thing or two.

Practice when driving...

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Practice when driving...

Even if the practice doesn't make you a better caller, Adam, at least you'll get entertainment out of the funny faces people make as they hear turkey calls coming from your vehicle. I tend to get a lot of strange looks while in town. And then there are those people walking down the sidewalk that hear it, and you see them start looking around like, "What the fugg was that?!?!" lmao