Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Gear on hand

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Tan T's with the white logo on front and back. I have sizes Med.,Lrg., XL

Black T's with white skull front and back. I have sizes Small Child, Med.

Black Dri-Wicking T's with white logo on front. I have sizes 2XL

Green T's with buck logo on front in white. I have sizes Med., XL.

I also have hoodies.

Black with Bedded buck logo on chest. Sizes Lrg., XL

Green with Bedded buck logo on chest. Sizes Lrg., XL

All I have in stock ready to ship are the styles and sizes listed so if you need something different please print off this form

OHIO OUTDOORS order form.jpg

Just make checks out to Dyenamo and PM me for my mailing address to send the completed form to so I can turn them in for you.

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If you had two I would have taken them for the boys, but a single will just cause greif.

I can get you another if you like. It will only take a little longer to get the other one printed up and shipped out. Just get me a size.

I can pull the one I have on hand and when the other is done ship them out

Milo

Tatonka guide.
thanks adam we will get together here soon. maybe do a little shooting. we need to get you the right spine arrows anyway.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
thanks adam we will get together here soon. maybe do a little shooting. we need to get you the right spine arrows anyway.

Speaking of arrows lol. Good thing I need the right spined arrow because I am in need of more in my quiver lol. Seems I am a little to hard on them lol. Besides, I need to get my butt out and shoot. I haven't done any shooting since.......September when I shot my buck. I am so ashamed right now :(

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Okay if the weather cooperates maybe we will hit the range. i need to tweak a few things before i hit the courses. i will try to get a hold of you sunday

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Milo does he need to try my 300's that are sitting here? I am not using them...

Also, I need to drop your stab off. You should shoot the 3D indoor wednes with me.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
no he needs 400's ....the dolt that sold him the bow should have known that...musta had some surplus 340's he needed to move. thats just wrong. i will catch up with you later in the week. flu bug made a grand entrance last night.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Tan T's with the white logo on front and back. I have sizes Med.,Lrg., XL

Black T's with white skull front and back. I have sizes Small Child, Med.

Black Dri-Wicking T's with white logo on front. I have size 2XL

Green T's with buck logo on front in white. I have sizes Med., XL.

I also have hoodies.

Black with Bedded buck logo on chest. Sizes Lrg., XL

Green with Bedded buck logo on chest. Sizes Lrg., XL

All I have in stock ready to ship are the styles and sizes listed so if you need something different please print off this form

View attachment 6358

Just make checks out to Dyenamo and PM me for my mailing address to send the completed form to so I can turn them in for you.