Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Rick is teasing me with cobbler pics again. Peach this time, never had it but it looks good!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I want some peach cobblers. I havent made em in a long time. Add a scoop or two on it....hell yeah

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
The wifes dog, English Bulldog, hurt her leg a few weeks ago. Turns out its a torn ACL. She also has bad hips, so it looks like she will have to have surgery. Close to $2000. FML.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Bummer. My dog tore his. Vet gave me a quote and some pain meds. Dog had a limp for a while. It came back off and on the last year or so of his life. I'll be darned if I drop $1500-2500 on knee surgery for a dog. I cried like a baby when he died. A boxer who was 75lbs, 12+yrs old, and a rescue at that? I don't think the limp took any years off him. Only true hindrance I saw were in his last couple of weeks.

Good luck with your decision though. I know it is a tough one.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
...I think I smoked the exhaust side of my turbo this morning. Might be time to go look at another truck. Pretty bummed right now...[emoji17]

Pretty much where im at right about now, dude....lol

PSE13

Shelby
Well lost a piece of hunting property today. It wouldn't bother me so much but it's where I started hunting and where my dad has hunted for the last 40 years. It breaks my heart that will not allow hunting anymore as we were the only one with permission to hunt. Just so lost.