Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Camp Rex?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
:smiley_bodyguard:Maybe we could go down the week before season and just call them in when season gets here?

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
:smiley_crazy:I am in. Hell boyz we might end up in Field and Stream! :smiley_crazy:

I'll be "that guy" again...we can drink there? Right?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I say October 19, 20th, and 21st

I like those dates. That is the start of my long break.

Also, I am only 20 minutes from Athens, so I can bring any big stuff needed for the weekend (firewood) to save you guys from loading down your vehicle with extra crap.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I like those dates. That is the start of my long break.

Also, I am only 20 minutes from Athens, so I can bring any big stuff needed for the weekend (firewood) to save you guys from loading down your vehicle with extra crap.

Can I camp in your driveway lol.

I guess if I start saving now I might be able to stay the weekend at Camp Rex lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
When do the WINTER rates kick in Mike ?

With Huck being a poor college kid and all and me just being poor working class guy I might need to half at the full price rental price ;)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Mr. Rex,

Do you have hook up for campers?

Excellent question! I will spend the fuel money and bring a camper if someone wants to foot a site. I can sleep 4, but will only take 2 guests. I get the bed to myself. Big enough for two, but only if the second is my wife. Last thing I would need is to wake up with Swantucky or Huck spooning me. Ewwwww.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Id certainly try and make it. I enjoy a change in scenery and I certainly enjoy seeing deer.

Ill have to start getting a date floated out there for my wife.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk