Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to TOO. Hello from Montgomery County!

purplebuck

I am new to the forum and TOO. I live outside Brookville in Montgomery County. I enjoy most all things outdoors. I love bow hunting, and shoot most everything for deer legal in Ohio except a handgun and am working on that. I enjoy coon hunting, and have a registered bluetick and plott. They just need to be hunted more. I am a father of five and grandfather of three. Getting my youngest and my grandsons out in the woods is a priority of mine today. I enjoy seeing new hunters catch the passion of hunting. I am a Hunter and Trapper Ed instructor for Ohio and I greatly enjoy trapping. I recently retired from teaching and am starting a small business. Hope to meet some new friends, so good hunting to you all and hope to talk to some of you soon.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too the site.... your trapping experience will be greatly appreciated with a bunch of guys getting I to snaring yotes.... can I ask what small business you are getting into? Again welcome too too.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to the site. If you have any questions I know the guys here will be more then happy to help. Can't wait to see some pictures and hear some stories.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Welcome to the TOO site! Looking forward to hearing some of your past hunts and any knowledge you'd love to share.