Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I'll still be there. Can't wait and I will bring some specialty drinks. In stead of apple pie it is going to be the pineapple moonshine....awesome!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be there. Hell, it's even the same weekend as my wife and I's birthdays. Hopefully I can get my wife to come along for it, too... I think she'd have a good time. In the meantime, Jessica you need to start planning a "Super Wife (or girlfriend) Bootcamp." I will leave Ashley with you while I'm out on the course shooting and drinking. I expect big things upon my return. ;)

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Whut the hell jesse...you got the perfect beer run candidate and your leaving her at home?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ok we need to get this stuff straight. If the women are being told to stay home, I need to know about it. I've got my work cut out for me just trying to get her to go along... If she goes and it turns out that there's no other women to flock with, it could be a long fuggin day for this guy. lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Life is simpler without my wife when it comes to these types of events. Add the heat and pregnancy, and she needs some girl time! lmao

Women are more than welcome to attend, but it's a dudes only weekend at my house!!! :pickle:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I was just going to ask how many are bringing their ladies and I think I'm getting my answer. I told the wife lasty night she's welcome to come and her first question was "how many other girls are going?" I told her I'd check into it. Looks like mostly guys so I may just tell her dudes only.

So, who's planning on bringing ladies along?

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ok we need to get this stuff straight. If the women are being told to stay home, I need to know about it. I've got my work cut out for me just trying to get her to go along... If she goes and it turns out that there's no other women to flock with, it could be a long fuggin day for this guy. lol

Same here. As of right now it's just me, but i did extend the invitation.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll be there. Hell, it's even the same weekend as my wife and I's birthdays. Hopefully I can get my wife to come along for it, too... I think she'd have a good time. In the meantime, Jessica you need to start planning a "Super Wife (or girlfriend) Bootcamp." I will leave Ashley with you while I'm out on the course shooting and drinking. I expect big things upon my return. ;)

Holy crap JB! I think you are the guy Jessica is talking about. You share a birthday? What next? Matching shirts? Yoga classes together? For crying out loud man, tell her to get her own damn birthday! :smiley_crocodile:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
My wife and I have the same exact birthday also...to the hour actually.

She isn't coming! I see her enough. Next thing you know she will be in the treestand with me ;)

Joe you takin Jessica hunting lmao !!!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My loving bride said the same sort of thing before we were married. Something in the wedding cake, or perhaps the fact she is legally entitled to at least 1/2 of my shit seems to have changed her perspective and pleasant attitude.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Holy crap JB! I think you are the guy Jessica is talking about. You share a birthday? What next? Matching shirts? Yoga classes together? For crying out loud man, tell her to get her own damn birthday! :smiley_crocodile:

Lol. First of all, Phil... No, I am not "that guy." I pretty much do as I please. The only time I get an earful from the wife is when I truly deserve it. It just happens that, more often than not, I truly deserve it. lmao

Second of all, her birthday is the 20th and mine's the 22nd. We just tend to celebrate them together because with having split-up families it just makes things easier.

Huckleberry Finn

She can do boondoggle with Greg! hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.