Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I told my wife months ago when we decided on a date. I'm sure I will have to remind her of the shoot again, but I will be there!

You pussies need to man up and tell them women how it is! :smiley_couch:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Tell her.

"Hey. I don't know what your schedule looks like on the weekend of July 28th. But I'll be at the Crooked run archery club for the TOO shoot.".

Well if it wasn't for a little thing called work, I'd say you are right...and the fact that she makes almost $50/hr makes it even tougher.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I am not going to be able to make it that weekend....

If it is like Woodberry, yall are going to have a blast!

You have a newborn that's understandable, you need to save those brownie points for deer season.

For the rest of you
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340745044.448824.jpg

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I can see it now, the first annual TOO shoot will consist of Jesse, Huck and myself. Joe will probably be off getting hitched by Elvis in Vegas, and everyone else will he at home watching Sister Wives with the boss while knitting socks for the upcoming deer season.

Huckleberry Finn

I can see it now, the first annual TOO shoot will consist of Jesse, Huck and myself.

And what more could you ask for??

I'm planning on being down on Saturday - camping out through Sunday, right? I'll probably do my usual show up with my bow and beer and sleep in whoever's tent lets me...

Huckleberry Finn

Buy a tent you cheap ass! lmao

If you remember correctly, it's broke ass...and I showed up to my first bow shoot get together with a tent..Katie put it up for me....just isn't worth it if I can't fall in love with someone else's wife while they set my tent up!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm in motherfuckers!!!! (unless something comes up withy the kids, but baseball is done by then). Word!!!
I'll be there Saturday ASAP. Hopefuly I'll keep it to a 1 1/2 hour drive this year instead of 6 hours. I'll camp out Saturday night and head home Sunday. Can't stay Sunday night because Klay is getting teeth pulled that Monday morning and Kendra works.

I've never done an archery shoot so be easy on the virgin. I'll probably take the heat off of Wayne as far as arrows in trees and shit.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sweet!!!

I don't want this shoot to be more than just us having fun! Should be a great time for all. I can only imagine the stories to come from this weekend!!!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I start my seven day break on the 27th, so I can go up whenever. I hope we can put together a night group of fellas. Should be an epic weekend!

Jessica

Joe and I were talking about the shoot next month and said a lot of you guys have to ask for permission before you can confirm whether or not you can go. Seriously?? Where are your balls? You should just say, "There is a shoot next month. You are more than welcome to come. If you have other plans, I understand you can't make it. If we need a babysitter, I will arrange it." Trust me guys, even if she gets mad, she wil respect you for not being intimidated. If you don't break the cycle of asking for permission now, you're going to be 75 asking if it's okay if you go play bingo. Be men, go shoot your damn bows, go home and be super sweet and it will all be okay.

Huckleberry Finn

Joe and I were talking about the shoot next month and said a lot of you guys have to ask for permission before you can confirm whether or not you can go. Seriously?? Where are your balls? You should just say, "There is a shoot next month. You are more than welcome to come. If you have other plans, I understand you can't make it. If we need a babysitter, I will arrange it." Trust me guys, even if she gets mad, she wil respect you for not being intimidated. If you don't break the cycle of asking for permission now, you're going to be 75 asking if it's okay if you go play bingo. Be men, go shoot your damn bows, go home and be super sweet and it will all be okay.

Welcome to TOO!!!!!!!!

So. Ohio Outfitters

LOL, dang!! haha...nicely said

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I haven't checked the wife's schedule yet. . . because I don't care what she has planned.:smiley_crocodile:

Still can't make it though. We are doing shows the first weekend of Aug/Sept/Oct. Throw in an out of state hunt another weekend in Oct, and a camping trip another weekend in August. . . doubt i will make it.

Jessica- Welcome to TOO! Tell Joe we need another forum or sub-forum called "Ask Jessica". You can be our advice columnist! Maybe I will start with your first question: When should I tell my wife I have shows the first weekend of Aug/Sept/Oct and I am planning an out of state hunt in Oct? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.