Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Getting to be that time fellas! Time to start putting this thing together!!!

No doubt. I'm ready to fling some arrows! I'll go ahead and volunteer to bring a metal detector for Wayne to use. Doesn't look like there are too many trees out there on the course!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HAHAHA!!! Should be book a search and rescue team now for arrow recovery services!?! lmao

I'll get with Marcus and see what it looks like for that weekend, but my plans are to get up there around 9-10 and settle in. I'll bring plenty of food as I know other will, so we should eat great! I'm just looking forward to hanging out and having a good time!!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Still planning on making it down. Don't think I will be camping out though, it turns out the day of the shoot is when Austin and Audrey are getting back from a missions trip to inner city chicago, so I should probably be back home for that. It kinda stinks because I was looking forward to making a weekend out of it.

Oh well that's life I guess.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm hoping to make it. Need to look at the wife's schedule. Never made it to Cardinal, but Woodbury was a blast.

Tell her.

"Hey. I don't know what your schedule looks like on the weekend of July 28th. But I'll be at the Crooked run archery club for the TOO shoot.".

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Tell her.

"Hey. I don't know what your schedule looks like on the weekend of July 28th. But I'll be at the Crooked run archery club for the TOO shoot.".

Sounds like my conversation with Tracie last night! Mine usually start with: "Oh by the way..." lmao

Told her she better find something to do, but I'd give her $100 for gas for the weekend if she wanted to travel to see friends. Her best friend is going to have a baby any day, so that works out nicely!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.