Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

First Annual TOO Bow Shoot at Crooked Run Archery Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
We can usually find them pretty easy. It's when they start bouncing off trees and center punching them that we begin to lose some.

Last year at cardinal there was a 40 yard standing bear target, at 20 yards there was a 2 inch sapling leaning over about 5 feet off the ground. I watched 3 guys center punch the damn thing. lmao.

On another target we were shooting about 15 yards to the left of the stakes through the woods. I think the shot was about 30 yards but there was a hole about the size of a basketball to shoot through. Three of us shot low and missed the target putting three arrows in a very tight group in a stump. lmao

Was it a group of 4 guys with 3 of the 4 doing it? :smiley_blackeye:

It should be easy to find, as I've been in Rosco Village, many times. I've had my kayak in the ponds to the north, which was a giant waste of time.

I've got plans to be in Colorado that month, but may be back in time to go to the shoot. I'll know more as the date approaches. I'd really like to be there.

Bowhunter57

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
How far from Roscoe Village is it? I've been there a few times. Prolly 2.5 -2.75 hours away from me but I'd love to shoot with the TOOzer family. We'll have to see how the family schedule plays out.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I will be in northern Michigan doing some fishing sometime around then, but I think we will return the weekend before the shoot. I am thinking this is probably something I need to put on the calendar ... should be a great time!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I will be in northern Michigan doing some fishing sometime around then, but I think we will return the weekend before the shoot. I am thinking this is probably something I need to put on the calendar ... should be a great time!

Brock is just wanting to play skins!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gotta watch that kinda talk Beener, some may misunderstand... and I am done with all that. You guys with your fancy Strothers would just take my money and make me feel bad about myself.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Thought I'd throw up some previous years shoot pics...
9.jpg3-28%203D%20Shoot%20023.jpg2.jpg16.jpg5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.