Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo 2012

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Booth 215 boys - just come in the Main Entrance (east), go to second aisle (2nd Avenue), turn left, 4th booth on the left.
Hangtime Outdoor Products - home of GoodCrow Decoys and Hangtime Arrow Holders.
Dannmann801 and a couple of internationally popular website owners will be there to meet 'n' greet. (One of them gave "cool" lessons to the DosEquis guy...you figure out which one)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It looks as though Sunday is when I'm going so far but still up in the air....but I will be there! I want Ron Perrine to score Splits and I want to meet Dan,Joe(Jesse sounds like he won't be there on Sun)Adam and the rest of you guys!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm hoping to go down there on Sunday... I'd definitely like to meet a few more TOOzers, and I need to see if I can get a few more Millennium brackets cheap!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I'll be there with my son one of the days, it's something he looks foward to every year (That's Good). Not sure when just yet, maybe Friday for a change.

bowieoutdoors

*Supporting member*
I was hoping to make it for a day but it's not looking likely now. Scheduled to work and there's already somebody on vacation that weekend. Oh well, at least I made it to Harrisburg this year.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I will be down on Sunday along with Dante last I talked to him this was the plan anyway lol. Going to stop at Danmann's booth as well as maybe get some TOO gear down there as well as order forms to purchase gear.

still a plan as far as I know. Might have to teach a class on saturday so it would be sunday for me for sure.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Saturday looks to be the day for me and my son. Heading over in the morning to see the sights and hear the sounds.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Saturday looks to be the day for me and my son. Heading over in the morning to see the sights and hear the sounds.

I'll see you there man! I'll be helping Dan most of the day. But I'll need to get dekes from you and make a trip to the Beef Expo since my sister is showing. Should be a fun ass day!!!!