Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bring it turkeys!

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
I was getting a little excited about this turkey season...but finishing this video up the other night has got me all kinds of fired up to get after it this spring. You have to admit, there's just something about talking to those birds and them respoding back that gets the adrenaline going. Looking forward to a great season, and we hope you all have a great one as well!

[video=vimeo;37239559]http://vimeo.com/37239559[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Great video Dale!

I TOO am excited about the upcoming season! I checked my cams yesterday and have a flock of gobblers 7-8 deep hanging around, so it should be a fun spring. I'm hoping to kill one with a bow this year and to get Tracie her first as well...

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Great video Dale!

I TOO am excited about the upcoming season! I checked my cams yesterday and have a flock of gobblers 7-8 deep hanging around, so it should be a fun spring. I'm hoping to kill one with a bow this year and to get Tracie her first as well...

Yep, I have been keeping an eye on my usuall spots and the birds always come back. Just got word this morning they were going crazy about 0715....can't wait.

Huckleberry Finn

Great hunt. I've got to invest in one of those Keystone wedges...I heard/used Stevo's last spring and they are the cat's ass!