Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL trade florida fishing trip for ohio deer hunt 2012

sfrazier3

Im a Buckeye living in florida. Central florida, monster bass capital! Only 45 minute drive to some of the best inshore saltwater fishing on the gulf coast. I have a "member only" pass to all the hidden trophy bass pits. Currently catching bass up to 12lbs, crappie up to 3lbs. (that's right, 3lbs!!!). Nice sized red fish and tons of trout and flounder on the saltwater side! Im just a good old ohio boy currently stuck in florida. If you have good deer land you dont mind letting me hunt, then I would love to carry you to some of my "private" fishing holes.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
They mine for phospate down here and when their done they call them pits. Just smaller bodies of water on private land.

Similar to the Strip mining and reclaiming AEP does Huck.

Welcome to the boards frazier. Regardless of anyone taking you up on the offer, stick around and make yourself at home. Who knows, maybe after some of the guys here get to know you, they may just be willing to take you up on your offer!

epe

Lancaster
Welcome. What part of central Florida you from? I have family all over down there. A lot in the Titusville area. I used to bass fish down there as a kid in some of the canals and hidden lakes, ponds down there. Nothing like having a gator almost the size of your canoe submerge under you!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If I had a place for you to go I might take you up on this offer. I've always wanted to fish central Florida for bass. A 10+ pounder is a dream of mine... a dream that will probably never come true if I only fish in Ohio. lol

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Hello and Welcome to TOO. Just puttin it out there that we LOVE pictures around here. If you have any pics of those bass we sure would love to see them.