Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smoker website

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Still makes for a good testimonial in my mind. Its the concept that is hard to sell. People have a hard time wrapping their mind around the idea, and understandably so. Once they try it a few times, they sell the idea to their friends...even if they are using an open fire vs the SS.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I've been using it since Swanny told me about it three years ago. I saw more deer and started killing them, so I think it works for me.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Jesse told me about it acouple of years ago, I was skeptic at first but figured what the hey for the price I would give it a whirl, this is my third season using it and I can truthfully say that it has become one of my most important pieces of equipment.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Off to a good start Joe. M.R. James just told me yesterday to go ahead and use his pic and testimonial. I'm hoping he will write up a lil piece to add. I will start gathering content and fwd to you soon.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
How do I do this testimonial thing Brock?

1) make a post on this thread with wording and a pic or
2) write an email with wording and pic and send to the link on the first page.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thanks to Mike the SS page now has a kick ass banner..

I need you guys help with coming up with a catch phrase. Something cool.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
That banner is pretty sweet!
"Before they know it, they're smoked!" That ones kinda dumb but it was the 1st one that popped into my head haha.
Just an idea, and it's probly not what ya want, but what about a quote for the catch phrase.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That banner is pretty sweet!
"Before they know it, they're smoked!" That ones kinda dumb but it was the 1st one that popped into my head haha.
Just an idea, and it's probly not what ya want, but what about a quote for the catch phrase.

I'm open to anything. :)

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
"Smoking up. All the cool kids are doing it..." :smiley_clap:

I'm taking a new pic of my '08 buck this week in my SS gear and with the smoker for my testimonial. I'll email it in next week...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I really like the new banner....nice!

Joe, I'll get with you on the "catch phrase". I have a couple that I like, and have used. Still, I'd like to see some ideas on it...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Joe, I sent you an email to the above address. Let me know if you got it and if I could help do anything more. Thanks.