Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Smoker website

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
WOW! Congrats to Jon! BBD baby! The brows,mass and tine length are awesome! The brows being so low near the burrs sure help. What a great way to close out a season. Congrats again!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's awesome mike. Way for the young man to stick it out after such a letdown earlier in the season. Life is about lessons and i bet he learned a big one "never give up"

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Yeah it's coming along. Should have it done and ready for you to review it for tweaks by next weekend.

mrex

*Supporting member*
You guys really need to get the site up and running ASAP...to quote JB, "some fuckin goofball" just gave it some more positive press in the latest issue of NAW and that is far more valuable than any advertisement!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
You guys really need to get the site up and running ASAP...to quote JB, "some fuckin goofball" just gave it some more positive press in the latest issue of NAW and that is far more valuable than any advertisement!

That was classic! Friggin' hilarious Mike! We know you must have a sense of humor. You wouldn't log into listen to the TOO guys if you didn't. Oh wait, of course you would. This is where all the cool kids hang out. lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I have been working on it some. I'll get the rest of it together and hopefully have the majority of it up this week.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll get my story and picture to you this week. I've given up on having my TOO hat for the picture, so we'll make do with something else! :smiley_depressive:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll get my story and picture to you this week. I've given up on having my TOO hat for the picture, so we'll make do with something else! :smiley_depressive:

Lmao..... Maybe you need to ask his GF, she prolly put a fire under his ass and get him on it! Lol

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio

Huh? What'd I miss??? :smiley_confused_vra

lmao bazinga