Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Best gun moment in cinema history

CJD3 said:
" I gots ta know..."
There were 6 shots fired...I've counted them too many times. :smiley_blink:
Thing is, there could've been only 5 shots and it wouldn't have mattered. If you notice, Clint recocks the revolver, which would've rotated the live round past and the hammer would've fallen on a spent cartridge. Part of Harry's charm, to play mind games with the bad guys. :smiley_crocodile:

Bowhunter57

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
There were 6 shots fired...I've counted them too many times. :smiley_blink:
Thing is, there could've been only 5 shots and it wouldn't have mattered. If you notice, Clint recocks the revolver, which would've rotated the live round past and the hammer would've fallen on a spent cartridge. Part of Harry's charm, to play mind games with the bad guys. :smiley_crocodile:

Bowhunter57

I was just saying the next line the bad guy says... Not asking lol

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Another From Gran Torino..I need to watch this movie again!

[video=youtube;NelBNtNm8l0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NelBNtNm8l0&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Maybe not a bunch of fancy gun skills but there sure was a lot of guns of all sizes. I can't even begin to think how it would have felt to have to go through something like this.

[video=youtube;HlAHG6HpqqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlAHG6HpqqQ[/video]

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Steve I saw that movie when it came out at a suround sound theater and man what a friggin start too a movie.... When it was over you could hear a pin drop when people were leaving.... My brother and brother in-law were with me and both of our Fathers were in WW2 and man talk about a eye opener.....