Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rack Characteristic

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm a mass and kickers kinda guy myself. I'm also a sucker for dark racks and drops. My dream buck is a 160 class main-framed 8 with 45+ inches of mass, 2-3 kickers off his brows, typical dark Canadian coloring, and a 8-9" drop off his left side. So when I find and kill that buck, I'll be done hunting! LOL!!!

mrex

*Supporting member*
My dream buck is a 200 class main-framed 10 with 20+ inches of nontypical trash, 30" main beams with 15" brows, 2 feet wide and 40+ inches of mass.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
I dont ever want to kill my dream buck in fear of loosing my extreme intensity to hunt.

Be careful What you wish for ... it may end your will or drive to pursue the very thing you love and thats to hunt.

Always keep that carrot dangling in front of you just out of reach..

....However, If he does happen to stroll by I wouldnt recommened passing him up :)

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
I'm a mass and kickers kinda guy myself. I'm also a sucker for dark racks and drops. My dream buck is a 160 class main-framed 8 with 45+ inches of mass, 2-3 kickers off his brows, typical dark Canadian coloring, and a 8-9" drop off his left side. So when I find and kill that buck, I'll be done hunting! LOL!!!

Why his left side?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
My favorite rack characteristic would be one with a tag hanging around it. Something I haven't seen for four years now. LOL