Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One Buddies Great Year!

mrex

*Supporting member*
Wow, what an incredible feat! Man those pics are awesome as well! Larrys buck looked have been bigger the year before. Did they find his sheds and if they did, did they run a tape on them? Just wondering the bucks age and if he was on his way down. Any idea on the age? What a great story and Congrats to the both of them. Thanks for sharing Mike.

They had one shed from two years ago. The main frame was basically unchanged. The only glaring difference was the drop tine off of the left base. I would guess the buck to be at least 6 or 7.

Last edited:

Dew Boyz

that is amazing....that is why I really like trail cams, you can get a history with a buck as well as an inventory of what is running around....

Ric, I will have to see if Kyle can do the TC pics...or if he cant I will have him send some to ya....

twireman

Kingston, OH
Congrats to Larry and JR. I know them personally and you wont' find a deerhunter that knows his inventory better than JR. Truly a great whitetail hunter. Larry was knocking down bruisers before anyone even knew what big deer were. Congrats!!

mrex

*Supporting member*
Congrats to Larry and JR. I know them personally and you wont' find a deerhunter that knows his inventory better than JR. Truly a great whitetail hunter. Larry was knocking down bruisers before anyone even knew what big deer were. Congrats!!

Larry entered the first ever Ross County bow kill qualifier into the BBBC record book 42 years ago.