Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 season

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
thanks CJ..

FS,,

Yeah..Im gonna get both mounted.

I was just thinking Paul, it might be cool to have them both on a pedestal or plaque mount together somehow. Didn't know if the thought crossed your mind....thats all. Like mentioned before, 2 140's in one year doesn't happen often.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
FS..

That does sound like a good idea but i gotta watch my funds...The WV buck is at the tax. right now and the OH buck is still in my deep freeze. Not sure when im taking him in...but it will be in the near future.

The wife is finding it very hard to understand why i wanna mount both of them..lol..She thinks its silly to spend a $900 mounting them..but i guess they all do or at least most of em :)

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Women/wives just don't understand that were just trying to decorate our walls! I think all wives are like that unless they're a hunter TOO.

Thoesus

akron
Hey i am new here to this site was trying to post a couple pictures on here.How ever it will not let me drag my photo's to the attch box..Can some one out tell me what i am doing wrong..Please thanks...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hey i am new here to this site was trying to post a couple pictures on here.How ever it will not let me drag my photo's to the attch box..Can some one out tell me what i am doing wrong..Please thanks...

Welcome to too. Enjoy. As for the picture there is a thread at the top of the forum titled "welcome . Please read" it has pictures and a step by step.

Thoesus

akron
70.jpgcn.jpgsecuredownload.jpgThese deer were taken this year the 16pt opening morning of gun.The 9pt was taken the week after Halloween..The 16 pt was taken with a muzzle loader at 75 yards.The 9pt was taken with a Horton crossbow at 20 yards...

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Thankya schu,

I tell ya...these old bucks are truely amazing. They are such a different animal compared
To the rest if the herd. This old boy taught me alot about behavior with older bucks.

One thing bout these old boys...they have No Rules.