Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2011 season

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Thanks fellas..

Im gonna post some of the incredible rubs made by some of the bucks we were chasing this season.....Ill post some of them shortly...

Jbrown..ill empty my inbox.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Thanks guys..

Here are some of the rubs of the bucks we were chasin this fall...Just powerful sign..Most are sign posts..
We are headed back to this area on Saturday..My one buddy still has a tag to fill...Ill scout while he hunts..Ill keep you guys posted.

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Very nice bucks Mounty. Love the dark color rack on the WV brute.

Look like some big rubs right there too.

Congrats on a heck of a season buddy.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
Trip is canceled..We were lifting weights last night and my buddy pulled his back out. He has a herniated disk from high school football days..and it goes out every once in a while.

I was really lookin forward to scouting around...damn.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
I expected you to put him in a wheelchair and take him deep in the bush... What kind of friend are you???...lol... Hope he gets better.

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
lol JD..

I told him i would do the dragging if he got one..The problem is he cant take any kind of shock on his spine right now..Its an old injury from highschool football...The coach kept playing him even tho he was injured..It got to the point where the coach put 2 strips of foam on each side of his spine, wrapped him in duct tape and sent him back out on the field. Now...he's paying for it. :(

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
lol JD..

I told him i would do the dragging if he got one..The problem is he cant take any kind of shock on his spine right now..Its an old injury from highschool football...The coach kept playing him even tho he was injured..It got to the point where the coach put 2 strips of foam on each side of his spine, wrapped him in duct tape and sent him back out on the field. Now...he's paying for it. :(

You be the coach now Mountaineer. Sounds like an idiot if he listened to his coach in HS and continued to play with this injury. He isn't so smart, so he should do what you tell him to do right? Here is the plan, put him on the sled and drag him into the woods. Prop him up and put him on a deer. Drag him back to the truck and then drag his deer back. Or drag the deer back and then come back for him. Sound like a plan? lmao

Mountaineer

Banned
WV
lol.. hicks..I ran that by him and he still wouldnt go..But im guessing he wish he would of went now..

I sent 2 other buddies into the area i hunt and both of them got one this morning...Not bad for never scouting and being the first time they ever stepped foot in the ohio woods...

Here's the first one..Not a monster but a nice first time ohio buck...He said there were 2 bucks and he shot the one that gave they best shot..He wasnt sure how big the other one was...Im still waiting for the pic of the other buck.