Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Road kill

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang Brock! He's a monster fo sho! So the guy is mounting his Roadkill buck I take it!?! Wonder what pose he's going with......the "deer in the headlights" look! Lmao

Lord I apologize!

I hope he gets it to the taxi pretty soon or at least stick it in the freezer. That hair could slip if he's not careful.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dang Brock! He's a monster fo sho! So the guy is mounting his Roadkill buck I take it!?! Wonder what pose he's going with......the "deer in the headlights" look! Lmao

Lord I apologize!
I hope he gets it to the taxi pretty soon or at least stick it in the freezer. That hair could slip if he's not careful.

:smiley_crocodile: and bless all the little pigmy childrenz...rotflmao

What a deer! DANG!

Very good of you to handle that chore for him Brock so that fella wouldn't go to waste...

dang

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
FS- hehe. Getting it done with a pedestal mount off a bumper. Actually he said he wanted to get it mounted. He doesn't hunt, and has never killed a deer. Even he recognized it was a pretty rare deer though. I did tell him to sack it up and get it in the freezer asap. He was planning on taking it to someone early next week. I hope he does. He is not the brightest bulb, I could see the antlers winding up out in the barn once he finds out how much a mount cost. He said, "Too bad I can't say I shot it"... to which I replied " You can say whatever you want". :)