Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Texas Duck Hunter visiting Looking to Hunt

TxDuck

I'm new to the forum, but I have been duck hunting for several years now. I am 22 years old and am currently a senior at Texas A&M. I am from the Texas Gulf Coast, but my whole family is from East of Cleveland in Painsville. I will be in town from December 24th-28th. I was looking to see if anyone would let me join them on a hunt around that area. I am willing to drive and will definitely throw in for gas or any expenses. I would just love to try waterfowl hunting somewhere up north. Any help would be great, if I can't join one of yall, maybe yall could point me towards a good guide. Thanks!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd work on getting you out if I had more reliable locations and ones that weren't 3+ hour drives from Cleveland. Good luck finding a place to hunt!

Derek j

Knox Co.
Wait till you go back home to duck hunt. Texas HAS to have more ducks than this damn state. Weather has sucked and water levels are alot higher than normal. If you do get hooked up with someone, good luck. Hope you enjoy your time up here with family!!!

TxDuck

Wait till you go back home to duck hunt. Texas HAS to have more ducks than this damn state. Weather has sucked and water levels are alot higher than normal. If you do get hooked up with someone, good luck. Hope you enjoy your time up here with family!!!

Ha you just answered my question. If I can make one hunt, I'll be happy if we kill em or not. Just want to see some different scenery.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Saw ya posted on ohiowaterfowler also. I will be hunting somewhere the 26th. If ya don't find someone to take ya let me know and I might be able to get u out. I am in Wooster. Probably be about 1.5 HR drive to get here at least.

TxDuck

Saw ya posted on ohiowaterfowler also. I will be hunting somewhere the 26th. If ya don't find someone to take ya let me know and I might be able to get u out. I am in Wooster. Probably be about 1.5 HR drive to get here at least.

That would be great! I really appreciate the offer. A 1.5 hr drive is about what I'm used to for hunting down here. I will let you know if I don't hear from anyone else.