Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Brianridesbikes

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
If I was going to be making a trip to Ohio. With a bow I would make it the first or second week in November. Just saying.

saddlepants

central Ohio
Outa state tags are High here and we dont have same rules as FL on private property not to mention the fact that I dont have enough private property to even support one hunter. I just sit out there and hope something "passes by", lol. Of course next season may differ when I have my tower blind and feeders out in the food plot. Even then, anything I shoot is gonna leave the property lines in seconds! lol

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Brian ifin you make it up for our deer season I will be sure to get you in a stand. I don't live to far from SP.

SP out of state tags are the exact same price as what we pay. He will just need to buy a NR hunting liscense

saddlepants

central Ohio
Brian ifin you make it up for our deer season I will be sure to get you in a stand. I don't live to far from SP.

SP out of state tags are the exact same price as what we pay. He will just need to buy a NR hunting liscense

thats what I ment - the lic fees and ILL BE DAMMED he come up here you put him in a stand and not me, LOL WTH?? boy some friends:smiley_blackeye:

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Nothing personal SP it is just that the wife might have a problem with hanging out in a tree with a woman she has never met. Then I will be the one with the black eyes. LOL

brianridesbikes

officially trashed half of my arrows, been piecing together the remnants of whats left to keep a quiver of a few at least. broke a nock, broke a carbon shaft, and tore several vanes. I think its time to start stocking up on parts, and get a target that doesn't get ripped to shreds after a hundred shots. getting fairly accurate at 20 and 30 yards, at least enough to realize what im doing wrong. zeroing in on discrepancy between my form and the bows sights. REALLY enjoying it so far!

saddlepants

central Ohio
I use "the Block" backed by straw bales. My block lasted for years and I never hurt and arrow with those. Time to start a new thread in the bowhunting section on good targets I say and get some reviews from the other guys. My block is dead this year only because the metal straps holding it together finally rusted apart.