Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WalMart is discounting their hunting gear

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
It's that time - your local Wallyworld is marking down all their hunting stuff for clearance. $5 long sleeve camo tees, $20 camo coats, all the little deer hunting trinkets and such are "red-tagged".

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Oh yea for sure! I seem to find the best stuff this time of year. A couple seasons ago they had the twist-tie limb lights on clearance for 0.25 per pack!... That was when H.S. was packaging them. I bought the entire rack of them. Now the only ones I see are packaged by Remington and they want 3 bucks a pack for them!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I was at Dunhams a few days ago and got some decent deals on hunting stuff their for dad and my brothe for xmas, love this time of year.

I amgoing tonight. That is the one that I want too. It was like 60 at the beginning of the season, then 50 last week. If its cheaper tonight I am grabbing one. Mine is about on its last leg

It would seem im not the only that packs most of my crap in(that is why u need it right? LOL)...Even in 20degree's I pack everything but my base an maybe mid layers in..Cold weather parka,bibs an boots take up alot of room

epe

Lancaster
It would seem im not the only that packs most of my crap in(that is why u need it right? LOL)...Even in 20degree's I pack everything but my base an maybe mid layers in..Cold weather parka,bibs an boots take up alot of room

I bet my pack easily weighs 40lbs..

Huckleberry Finn

Ha! The morning I hunted with Hoyt this year I said "Hey, I liked that backpack" and he goes "Yup, Wal-mart...they put the wrong sticker on it!"