Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

30 Point DOE killed in IL

saddlepants

central Ohio
They said she never gave birth, Hermaphrodite does usually get there asses kicked by the bucks. Its actually very sad. Poor things. Ive seen a few beat up from the bucks at heck stations. I shot a doe four years ago and she had buttons under the skin with hair whorls. I wanted the skull back when I gave her to my ex- stepson for meat but never got it back just to see what it was like underneath.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Huck.....Why they be pickin' on you........ You leave some clothes at their house or something?

That is pretty wild......Wouldn't know whether to Fugg or Fight..?? And what if your buddies seen ya?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Huck.....Why they be pickin' on you........ You leave some clothes at their house or something?

That is pretty wild......Wouldn't know whether to Fugg or Fight..?? And what if your buddies seen ya?

It is like mopeds. Fun as hell to ride until somebody sees you doing it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I thought I read somewhere where does with racks never shed their velvet due too no testosterone levels....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought I read somewhere where does with racks never shed their velvet due too no testosterone levels....

Is it never shed velvet or never shed rack? I can't remember what I had read. Seems like I heard they never shed their racks, but that doesn't explain why she still had some velvet on there. Weird. It is an unusual occurrence either way so maybe what we heard are both possibilities? Like "some" does never shed their velvet.