Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL You LW climbing stick guys might wanna look into this

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was about to say just write his and hers on the box soon as it gets there.....Or Call LW and have them add it just in case she gets the box first!
It'll ALWAYS be alright clear up until it's NOT!rotflmao

Haaahahaha Now that's a good idea!

"Jim, what the fuck did you put on the Cabela's card now?"

"Don't worry about it, honey... It's your Christmas gift."

lmao

Milo

Tatonka guide.
as a precaution, you may wanna go ahead and restock the astroglide in case she tries to stick one you know where

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
D - U - N done. :smiley_clap:

The guy I talked with from LW said this only a cosmetic defect in the sticks... They just look a little darker than the normal sticks. Nothing a little spray paint can't fix, IMO. He said they'd ship out today and I'd probably have them by Monday. How awesome is that?!?!? Now I just gotta convince my wife of the awesomeness. lmao

JB just tell her it's my X-Mas presant..... Just sayin..... :smiley_coolpeace:

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Jim, just tell her you ordered them for a buddy because he didn't want his wife to know. Then, once they get there, just make up an excuse for why he couldn't pay, and that you have to keep them now.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I'll take one for the team and store them here. I was tempted to get them but I have accesories for my bow to buy.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jim, just tell her you ordered them for a buddy because he didn't want his wife to know. Then, once they get there, just make up an excuse for why he couldn't pay, and that you have to keep them now.

Hahahaaa... That line has already been ran into the dirt, Greg. When she sees new shit laying in the garage she says, "Where'd that come from?" I then say, "Oh that's so-and-so's... I borrowed it from him..." Then a couple years later she sees it still laying there and says, "Borrowed it, huh?" lmao

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hahahaaa... That line has already been ran into the dirt, Greg. When she sees new shit laying in the garage she says, "Where'd that come from?" I then say, "Oh that's so-and-so's... I borrowed it from him..." Then a couple years later she sees it still laying there and says, "Borrowed it, huh?" lmao

Haha, dang. Whenever my wife notices something new, I say, "No Hunny, I've had that for a while, remember?" It use to work great with my hunting stuff, but now that she hunts with me, it's hard to hide that stuff. She actually knows the equipment better than some of the guys I know.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Haha, dang. Whenever my wife notices something new, I say, "No Hunny, I've had that for a while, remember?" It use to work great with my hunting stuff, but now that she hunts with me, it's hard to hide that stuff. She actually knows the equipment better than some of the guys I know.

lol... My "cousin's" turkey decoys have been in my possesion for going on 4 year now. lmao

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My new LW sticks came yesterday while I was out duck hunting all day... P.S. my wife was home lol.

She calls me up and says, "Umm... you have a package here..."
I say, "A package?" (as if I'm surprised lol)
"Yea, a package... did I studder?"
I replied, "Ohhhhhh... Yea a package... Uh, don't open it. It's your Christmas present."
She says to me, "So you bought me two boxes of something called Lone Wolf Climbing Sticks?"
"Doh!"
lmao

Actually she was cool about it. I explained the deal I got on them and for some reason she acted like she didn't give a shit. Something must be up..... lmao

Functionality-speaking, the sticks are just like all of LW's climbing sticks. You can tell they are well-made and of high quality. The only difference between these and the others is these sticks are like a dark chocolate brown color. I actually like the color, though.