Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Christmas Lists

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I've got my eye on the Savage model 220..... got gift cards for Gander and more on their way..... :smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't really need or want anything. Just want to see the kids healthy and happy. That said, the wife expects some sort of a list from me. I made a "wishlist" at Cabelas. Most of it is just stuff. Nothing special. Only "want" I put on there was a Lead Sled. Would be nice when sighting in guns.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I wanted boxers, socks, wife beaters, and NCAA 2012 for the XBox. Told our parents to get us gift cards to Wal-Mart and Home Depot. Last year, we used those to stock up on paper towels, shit paper, and laundry items that lasted us through September. It sucks getting old...

I feel your pain, bro...

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Not much that I can think of this year, I sent my wife a link to the Fenix flashlight website. Maybe a PD31 or PD32 for pocket carry. Will come in handy at work as well as in the field. Will be a nice addition to go along with my CCW as well.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Not much that I can think of this year, I sent my wife a link to the Fenix flashlight website. Maybe a PD31 or PD32 for pocket carry. Will come in handy at work as well as in the field. Will be a nice addition to go along with my CCW as well.

Fenix and Pelican are my favorites.